Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint (No.2 Orange) Review



Packaging

The tint is in a typical tint bottle packaging.  I can’t really say much about it. It's simple and effective. It’s slim and small enough to keep in your bag for on the go. When opening the bottle, a stopper helps control how much product you want to be on the applicator.


Colour/Pigmentation

It is a true vibrant orange. I love it! It stains really well with one coat (as seen in the photo) and is buildable from a subtle orange tint to a more vibrant orange.

The tint isn’t drying on your lips either which is good.


Application

It has a doe foot application which is appropriate for the watery consistency of the tint.

Whenever I use this tint, I conceal the natural dark pigmentation of my lips. I then start applying the tint from the inner part of my lips. I find it best if you wait 2-3 seconds and then blend with your fingers to create a nice pigmented gradation on your lips. If I don’t wait a few seconds most of the product ends up on my fingertips.

I also dab a few spots on my cheeks as a blusher and it works really well. It is easy to blend and gives off a subtle fresh flush to the cheeks.

Scent/Taste

The scent is so lovely and nostalgic. It smells like artificial orange, but to me it smells like this orange popsicle I used to eat during summer as a child. It brings me back to my primary school days and reminds me of summer. I love it!

This tint also doesn’t have a weird taste unlike the bitterness I taste after applying Benefits Benetint.


Lasting Power

This tint lasts for so long! Even after eating and drinking. It definitely lasts longer than the etude fresh cherry tints. However, I would say Benefits Benetint lasts longer.

Price

I paid $4.39USD at Koreadepart. It has 9ml of product. For such a beautiful tint that works well it is so affordable!

Pros

Buildable, blendable and vibrant
Nice orange scent
Long lasting!
Inexpensive
Can be used on the cheeks as a blush

Cons

None!



Final Verdict

Packaging 5/5 (Simple and appropriate)
Colour/Pigmentation 5/5 (True orange and buildable)
Scent/Taste 5/5 (Lovely orange scent, no taste)
Lasting Power 5/5 (really long lasting)
Price 5/5 (Inexpensive for such a good product)


Overall, 5/5 Love it!

Find me on Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great tint, reminds me of the Holika Holika liquid tints. I love innisfree products. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so lovely! Oh! I have been eyeing at the Holika Holika water tints. Would you know if they any good? Oh me too! :D

      You have a great blog btw! ^__^

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you! ;u; Even though you've just started blogging your blog looks lovely!
      :D
      The Holika Holika water tint are OK, but my tube leaked and the wear isn't as long, or as pigmented.

      Delete
    3. You are so sweet. Thank you!

      Oh thats no good! well I guess I wont be trying that tint out haha! What's your favourite tint (if you have one)?

      Delete