Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint No.6 VS Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge No.4

Being both very similar products, I decided to do a comparison review between Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint in No.06 Rose and Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge in No.4 Sweet Orange.


Packaging

Both tints pretty much have the same packaging. Matte tubes with a transparent panel showing the product inside. Both tints also contain a stopper to control the amount of product you want on the applicator The only difference is that the Innisfree tint clicks in when you close it which makes you feel like its securely shut.


Application

As you can see in the images, the two tints differ in applicator shape.



Nature republic’s applicator has a dip/hole in its applicator. The idea of that dip is to hold more product. However, I find the applicator holds too much product. Being such a bold colour, its best if I dot the product and blend it out with my fingers.

Innisfree’s applicator is the common and standard angled applicator. I find this applicator to be more controllable. Although the colour is vibrant, I don't have to use my fingers to spread the product on my lips since the applicator has the right amount of product on it.

Colour

Both Colours are very bold and vibrant. Both have glossy finishes, but not the overly glossy and sticky kind. Both are very moisturizing and do not dry out my lips.

Innisfree No.4 Sweet orange is a very true blood orange colour. It swatches more orange but on the lips looks like a bright red-orange.

Nature Republic No.06 Rose is a popular colour, being the Editor’s Pick in Alure Korea Best of Beauty Awards 2013. It is a bright fushia/magenta colour. The colour is abit too bright for my medium skintone so I use a thin layer of it on my lips.


Pigmentation

Both tints are highly pigmented as you can see in the swatches. You just need one thin coat for both to get a bright colour payoff on the lips! However I find Innisfree to be slightly more of a gel consistency and therefore a little less pigmented compared to Nature Republic. Both colours are very buildable.

Lasting/ Staining Power

These tints do transfer being more so a liquid lipstick that tints. However when not eating or drinking, the colours last all day.

Innisfree does not leave a strong tint when all the product is off my lips. It leaves a strong tint in the inner part of my lips, however only a faint tint on the outer lip area. (This may be because of the colour itself though)

Nature Republic, however, has a VERY strong staining power. After the gloss disappears, it leaves the same vibrant colour tinted on my lips all day. I can’t even remove the stain in the shower! However, oil based remover does the job at removing the tint.



Price

Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint  $8USD for 4g
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge $10.83USD for 3.5g


Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint

Pros

Moisturizing
Very strong staining power
Highly pigmented
Decent price compared to Innisfree
Long lasting
Buildable 

Cons

Application may get messy

Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge


Pros

Moisturizing
Good pigmentation
Easy application
Buildable

Cons

Not as long lasting
Not as strong staining power
 Abit pricey

Final Verdict




Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge
Packaging
5/5
5/5
Application
4/5
5/5
Colour
5/5
5/5
Pigmentation
5/5
4/5
Lasting/Staining Power
5/5
3/5
Price
5/5
4/5

Overall,

Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint: 5/5
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge: 4/5

Winner: Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint

I love them both! Highly recommend to all! However if I had to pick one over the other I would pick Nature Republic since I find it lasts longer and has a stronger/ longer lasting tint.


Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they really do look like similar products! Both look gorgeous but I'm really bad with stain products.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete