Saturday, 4 October 2014

Memebox Global #15 Unboxing

This is my very first beauty box and Memebox purchase. Memebox is a online service that sells Korean beauty products and beauty boxes. The concept of receiving a box of unknown korean beauty products really excited me and this box did not disappoint me at all.

Memebox is also great because it gives out so many discount codes for purchases. I ended purchasing this box for $5 after using various promocodes! 


Shipping

I actually ordered my memebox back in July! However its shipping date was the end of September, so it was quite a wait but that was my fault for not looking at the shipping date before purchasing. 

The shipping and delivery was amazing though. The website stated it would take an estimated 10-20 days of standard shipping from the shipping date of the box. However, it got to me in 7days and considering that I live in Australia where international shipping usually takes a while, I was very impressed at how fast it came to me!



Products

1
 Misa en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 
Full size180ml 
Price $18

2
 Misa en scene Perfect Serum
Full size 70ml
Price $9

3
Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam
Full size 75ml
Price $8

4
Tony Moly BCDation All Master SPF30 PA++
Sample Siza 20g [Full size 50g]
Full Size Price $24

5
Miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkly Serum
Full size 50ml
Price $53

6
Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 Seconds
Full size 5.5g
Price $12
Randomly Selected 04 Sweet Raspberry

7
Shara Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner
Full size
Price $8
Randomly Selected BR01 Dark Brown


Swatches of 6 and 7

Review

Product
Memebox Global #15
Price
$23USD 
Content
7 products
Content Value
$120

I honestly thought I would have gotten majority of sample sized products, however this box had 6 full sized products out of the 7 given! Also considering I purchased it for $5 and the box is valued at around $120 blows my mind! 

I have yet to use all the products but I am very pleased with the diversity of product type and the quality of the items! Thank Memebox. I am very impressed!




Thank you for read! I hope you enjoyed the quick post!

Until next time, Take care!


2 comments:

  1. That Makeon Lip Manicure is such a fun and popping colour! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I am just not courageous enough to wear a bold colour like that yet! >< haha!

      Delete